Monday, May 11, 2009

When should I start protecting my fruits from the birds?

I've got a plum tree that flowered for the first time this year and I can see that the plums are starting to grow. When should I start protecting them from the birds using a net or reflective objects?

When should I start protecting my fruits from the birds?
I would use a net. I would also get the net on there BEFORE you see the fruit. If you see fruit..so do the birds. You don't want them getting your fruit before you have the chance to get your netting on!!





If you keep a bird feeder on the opposite end of your yard...closer to your opposite neighbors yard (if you know what I mean) that will keep the birds fvrom wanting to get at your fruit!!
Reply:I know where I live the birds don't eat any of my berries until they start turning at least pink. So I think you have a little time before the fruit start ripening.

massage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment